Monday, April 14, 2014

How the "us" got started....

I decided to go back and do some background so that when I refer to the kids you'll know who I'm talking about and have some info on our family.

Hubby and I got married in September of 1998.  We had a little wedding in Chicago.  We had both grown up in Michigan in the Grand Rapids area, but Hubby went to Chicago for college and where he had a better job market to do computer graphics.  We did the long-distance relationship thing for 2 years, before I followed him to Chicago.

He proposed after the fireworks on the 4th of July in the rain while we walked back to my apartment along the lake shore on Lake Michigan.  We were soaked and happy and of course I said yes!

Just a little bit of how the "us" got started....

No comments:

Post a Comment