Friday, May 2, 2014

A field trip funny...

Grace is getting ready for her field trip today.  They earn their shirts throughout the year and then each class is given their own color shirt and the whole school has the same design, just different colors.  Anyway, I thought hers was the red and so she puts it on and it's too long so we bunny tail it.  She hands me her folder to check and I notice there is a field trip reminder form in there saying "don't forget to wear your yellow shirt."  I said "oh, you're shirt is the yellow one."  She says "yeah, I know."  Umm, "sweetie look at what color shirt you have on."  She again says "yeah, I know."  At this point, she's still not really picking up on the fact that she's got the wrong shirt on.  I told her I must have put Christopher's shirt on her and we need to change her shirt and she says "oooohhhh!."  I'm just glad that I saw the note before she went to school...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment