Monday, July 16, 2012

The Pea Garden

I have felt God stirring in my heart lately. I wanted to write about adoption and this crazy journey that our family is currently going on. I wrote a few chapters of a book and then I felt God talking to me about blogging and developing an adoption community of faith and hope and love. I want to encourage others and be God's light. This parenting thing is a winding road full of so many emotions...sometimes I find myself wishing that I had a book of directions on how to help my adopted children through their walk with grieving their birth parents, knowing what to magically say to make it better...wondering why I can't seem to teach them right from wrong, dealing with many different therapies, all of that stuff. So, I thought I'd start writing here about different topics, praying for our children, praying for your children, what does the PEA have to do with it...we are Parents Embracing Adoption. This is the start of our very own pea garden. :-) I hope to be an encouragement to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment